Bike, Helmet, Lock, & Repair kit
All day rental!
Pick up your bike a block from downtown Carnation and jump on the Snoqualmie Valley Trail. The trail connects four quaint little towns that are loads of fun to explore: Duvall, Carnation, Fall City, and Snoqualmie. Visit farms, berry fields, wineries, and enjoy the winding farm lands and forests that connect them all. There are so many places to visit and explore along the beautiful Snoqualmie Valley Trail.
- Bike lock code and exact address will be sent with receipt. We are a block from downtown Carnation with easy access to the Snoqualmie Valley Trail.
- The rental will be ready for you by 9am on the day you've selected.
- We will provide helmet, repair kit, bike tire pump, maps, shuttle times, and water bottle.
- Click here to learn more about our bikes, sizes, and equipment.
- For places to visit on your self guided routes click here.
- For information on the Snoqualmie Valley Shuttle that moves back and forth across the valley on weekdays click here. The cost is $1 to ride.
- For information on the Snoqualmie Valley Trail click here.
- Please note, we have a maximum of 6 bikes per day.
- We ask that you stay primarily on the Snoqualmie Valley Trail and off Highway 203.
- For more information about our policies click here.
- You can select multiple days to rent by selecting another date and clicking "add to cart" again; keep adding dates to your cart until your are ready to click "check out."
- Timberfest participants... if you rent multiple days in a row you do not need to bring the bike back until you are all done for the weekend.
- For questions call: 425.941.4459