ITEMS TO BRING:
- A boxed lunch from Longevity Foods Organic Juice and Deli Bar
- 1 baked good from Grateful Bread
- One round of tastings at Cherry Valley Winery (except July 9th and July 30th)
- One round of tastings at Evil Roy Elixirs
- There will be room in the van for purchased items. We will carry a small ice chest for items that need to be chilled.
- Water: You will need to bring your own water bottle. You will be able to fill your water bottle up at any of the stops and we will carry water in the van along the way.
- Additional: You can rent a bike and helmet from Valley Vignettes for an additional $25.
ITEMS TO BRING:
- Trail Bike. Feel free to bring your own bike. However, the Snoqualmie Valley Trail is a crushed rock surface, and road bike tires will not fare so well. Be sure to check that your tires are sufficient for trails. Here is a link to more information about the trail.
- If you choose to ride your own bike, it's best if you bring your own helmet. However, if you need to use one of ours, no worries, we've got your safety covered.
- Extra spending money. Cash is preferred in some places for purchasing items along the ride (e.g., mushrooms starter kits, wine, cheese, butter, etc.). We will have room in the van for you to store your purchased items.
- Water bottle.
- Comfortable biking shoes that you don't mind getting dirty/muddy on a farm. Bike cleats are NOT recommended because the biking portion of this tour only takes place on the Snoqualmie Valley Trail which has a crushed rock surface.
- Comfortable biking clothes. Bring layers. There will be room in the van for your extra layers. Be sure to check out the weather forecast. If it rains and you decide not to ride, you can hop in the van and meet the group at the next location.
- Backpack, is not necessary, but you may want to have one in order to carry your personal belongings. However, there will be a van along the way available for storage.
- Bathing suit. You may want to take a dip in the river at the end of the tour. For an additional fee, you can rent the bikes for the rest of the day, and you may choose to bike to the river. There are so many places to visit!
- Snacks. It's highly recommended to bring snacks. Lunch is served later in the the afternoon, and you will most likely need a little fuel.
- Don't forget your ID for the tastings.
- Make sure to eat a large breakfast before the trip begins. There are great breakfast places to eat in Duvall. Here are a few places to check out.